Sunday, April 10, 2011

ANOTHER CONSPIRACY?

                    THIS IS A MUST SEE....




After watching this video, I was completely speechless. I have heard of all  sorts of these new world conspiracies, but nothing like this.




In one part of the video Towards the end  there is an interview. Nick Rockefeller told Russo that they planned 9|11. When I heard that I was being baffled. How can they plan such a horrific thing? Causing so much grief and bringing to much pain to peoples lives..


Then the chips installed into people while being an infant? Thats just so frightening. One family has already agreed to do so.. This is were all the brain wash starts. 


The the North American Union? And that all the other major "Unions" are going to get together to have a one world government. And only one currency. 


Honestly I dont know where this world is going. Society is brain washed due to Media and corrupt government. I am brain washed, we all are. From Fashion to Music to what we eat, its all due to media. Also religion; Tells us what to wear and how to live our lives. But obviously there isn't much we can do. This is the way we are programed to be, you can say you have control of your own mind.. But in reality you really don't. This is obviously not going to stop me living my life, but it will be always in the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment