Sunday, March 27, 2011

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER

                 



        When it comes to the blackberry, hands down, bbm ( blackberry messenger ) is the best. Bbm is a bit hypnotizing. When I'm on my Blackberry my full attention is on the conversation I'm having on my phone over to when I'm speaking to someone in person, which is not a good thing. I would sit on my phone and while my friends are speaking to me I would pay them no mind.

 I DO think bbm is great. 

1. Because its world wide and you can speak to people in other countries with no extra charge if they have a bbm. Which is great because I get to speak to my cousins in europe.

2. It makes me feel more connected to people. I remember before I had a blackberry I felt so disconnected, bbm has in a way expanded my social life, also reconnected me with people I though I would of never speak to again.
       
 There are definitely some negative aspects of bbm. I know many people stay on their phones 24/7 and start slacking in school because of it. Also stay up till 3 in the morning just sitting on your phone talking to people. I know thats how I am, which does need to change. But other than that the blackberry is an awesome phone and I'm addicted to Bbm.


                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment