Sunday, March 27, 2011

Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory




                    After watching this video, all I could think of was GENOCIDE?
    The theory is that theres going to be a genocide and a virus named "Australia Antigen". This airport gives me the chills and I will definitely never fly to it.

The Murals of Denver Airport are very symbolic and are not there just for decoration. In the first picture below, the soldier is holding a sword with a dove on the tip. Doves represent peace, obviously that mural does not. The man is destroying peace and bringing sorrow to peoples lives, as seen on the side of him. Why this was put on the walls of the airport completely baffles me. I believe those murals do not belong in an airport. They frighten me. But, the second mural is contradicting the first. The second mural portrays all the people of the world coming together, as in world peace with the gas masked man dead. These murals just give me a really bad vibe. I do believe that since supposedly this is part of the New World Order theory, which is also part of Illuminati, these murals are satanic. Everyday I start to believe more and more that this world is chaotic, secretive and a very wrong place. These murals make me think that the government is very corrupt and is capable to bring chaos to the whole world. Too bad we cannot escape what ever happens.











No comments:

Post a Comment